Store Opening Updates
Our retail flower shop will remain closed to in-person shopping but we will continue to offer delivery and pick up options as before.
Please call our shop (920.682.6331) or send your order via our web site or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Garden Center OPEN
Roorbach’s Garden Center is open with limited plant inventory and staff.
We will be revisiting the garden center hours every week adjusting as the situation changes. (Hours below through 6/14)
Garden Center Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Flower Shop Hours (phone and website orders only)
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
(watch our Facebook page for extended hours in the near future as the season progresses)
We want you to soak up the beauty but not linger while you gather your vegetable and flowering plants.
Down the road, we look forward to again being that gathering place you’ve grown to know and love.
We have established some basic precautions and safety provisions to keep you and our staff safe and healthy until Covid-19 is under control.
What we will provide:
* A monitored and safe space in which to shop.
* Our team will all be wearing face masks – we encourage our customers to do the same.
* A limited number of customers in the garden center at one time. Please
* Hand sanitizer locations.
* A continuously sanitized check-out area.
* Wagons that have been wiped down with sanitizer after each use.
* Delivery to your home with a minimum purchase and delivery fee.
* No frills service. There will be very limited one-on-one staff availability.
* Available staff members will be happy to answer questions from a safe 6’ distance.
* To have a more in-depth discussion, please call or e-mail your questions: 920-682-6331 or email@example.com.
Please abide by these guidelines:
* If you are sick or under the weather, plan to shop another day.
* Abide by the CDC’s 6’ Social Distancing guideline.
* We encourage you to shop alone or with one other at the most. Please do your best to leave children at home.
* No pets in the garden center during this time.